So what will be different for me in 2013? Lots I hope! I crave change and new adventures. So much to see and do... lots to explore.
My bucket list for 2013, things to see and do, in no particular order...
|Palm - fanning out like fireworks explode|
- See a new Conservatory :)
- See at least 6 new museums in Chicago (maybe...Glessner House, Clarke House, Chicago Cultural Center, Newberry)
- Do a 5K and 10K and walk a Marathon (unofficial or official)
- Give more tours at Chicago's Conservatory in Garfield Park and introduce as many people as possible to this gem.
- Make plans to travel to China (execute in 2013 or 2014 or 2015...)
And of course - a few new years resolutions...
- Keep it green(ers) - Stop using grocery store bags (keep the reusable bags in the car, and take them in!); Put up a clothesline = dry outside as possible
- Get active - plan it and do it (Volunteering, blogging, exercising)
- Write more letters. A lost art that needs to be found.
- Read more books (target 12/year min)
- Do much better at staying in touch with family and friends - be available to new relationships, do more lunches and dinners (walks!!!)
OK - you can track me on these! I have good intentions - but will it be shown in the activities and decisions I make this year? Are these resolutions or rough guidelines?
Make no small plans...
Singing that year end song, Should auld acquaintance be forgot....
Happy New Year to you all!