Thursday, January 24, 2013

Start Thinking Spring - Shows, Events, Road-trips


This weekend the first spring flower show starts in Chicago, thus kicking of several months of events that culminate in the beginning of spring and ethnic fest etc. in Chicago. 

As I did last year, here is a listing of events from Iowa - Wisconsin - Illinois - Michigan. I was searching out potential weekend adventures and road-trips and thought I might share with you all. Maybe provide some ideas, or just save you some time on your own searching.  All links and information was accurate as of 1/24/2013  If you find other shows or errors herein please note in comments! Thank you


Transparent tips on Succulent
Succulent Container Garden

(Succulent pictures just because I think they are so pretty and I spend too much time with them this time of year :)  )


I'm Singing In the Rain!

Teresa Marie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting together this list - very helpful. Not sure how many events I'll get to, but the spring show at Garfield Park is a must see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.
    Freestanding Patio Covers

    ReplyDelete